Pregones Theater is a professional performing arts facility with a beautiful 130-seat theater, welcoming and spacious lobby and gallery space, and street-level access. Located in the heart of the South Bronx Cultural Corridor at 575 Walton Avenue, between 149th and 150th Streets.
PREGONES on Walton Avenue
- ADA compliant facility
- 130-seat capacity
- Silent HVAC climate control
- Sprung wood stage
- Stage dimensions: 36’ W x 28’ D
- Full theatrical lighting package: 72 dimmers, ETC 24/48 Express console
- Male and female dressing rooms with private shower and bathroom
- 16-channel mixer and audio playback capabilities
- Tech booth in front of house position
- Lobby with designated box office space
- Attractive glass storefront
- Near NYC subway and bus stops.
PUERTO RICAN TRAVELING THEATER @ 47th Street
The Puerto Rican Traveling Theatre occupies a former firehouse building at 304 West 47th Street, in the heart of the Broadway district. The PRTT undertook a $2-million renovation of the distinctive red-brick structure to include a fully equipped, 194-seat theater with proscenium stage.